CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh my god ... 1st class desinformation

2dreem Views: 16,614
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 749,186

Re: Oh my god ... 1st class desinformation

Jesus Chirst, you should be writing books. I was blown away.

White Shark, you are correct. But its only part of the picture. I did want to point out that it also depends on the form of the mineral. There is organic and inorganic. For instance, flouride used in tooth pastes today is inorganic and highly toxic. But there is naturally occuring organic flouride present in plants that is harmless. That was the flouride used in the original research on the benefits of flouride for your teeth. But then, in order to get rid of toxic waste and make money, they started putting the inorganic flouride in tooth pastes and such and saying that was good for you. When in fact, in that form, it is highly toxic. I

have not done a lot of research on this, but I think its safe to say that the inorganic man-made flouride is toxic at any does. Toxic doesnt necessarily mean kill you or make you sick, it just means that it is harmful to the body in some way, to me anyway. So, form is also very important.

It is possible that pickling lime is in a unnatural form so it would not be good at any dose. But naturally occuring calcium in plants is harmless. Note naturally occuring, it would be impossible really to overdoes on naturally occuring calcium in foods. But then, if you isolate it, it becomes unnatural and it is possible to overdose. You see where Im going with this?

Basically, we should really be getting our nutrients from natural sources, untampered by man. That was the way it was meant to be.

This is all based on my experience and conclusions from doing research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)