CureZone   Log On   Join
YES! YES! YES! and NO! NO! NO! +edit Re: *WARNING* MAJOR TOXINS/HEALTH HAZARDS of PICKLING LIME (and a novel of thoughts)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
unyquity Views: 16,546
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,179

YES! YES! YES! and NO! NO! NO! +edit Re: *WARNING* MAJOR TOXINS/HEALTH HAZARDS of PICKLING LIME (and a novel of thoughts)

YES! Of course there are trace toxins in natural food, that is but one of the reasons we have a liver. I'm pretty sure that natural food was meant to be eaten, and the body was given the equipment necessary to deal with it. I'm also pretty sure rocks were never meant to be eaten to achieve a state of health or alkalinity.

I understand the term "parts per million".

As we are aware, our planet is saturated with toxins & poison, if only the trace toxins in natural food are ingested, the liver can still become overburdened and health can be negatively affected because of the toxins occuring in food...but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that the original 'parts per million' level of toxins in food, is FAR higher now than it was when the earth was created. Hence our 'natural organic' foods contain FAR more "natural" (cough) toxins for the body to deal with than the Creator ever intended. Does anyone among us really believe the Creator intended the trace levels of arsenic, aluminum and lead to be so high?

??? crystalline silica ???

It is my belief that to willingly add MORE known toxins (from ingesting chemically processed ground rocks) is not required to achieve health or alkalinity, and if given the knowledge to make the choice, they should definitely be avoided.

My intention was to offer the knowledge so that those seeking health could avoid ingesting even MORE trace amounts of toxins.

I do not believe in, nor do I subcribe to the concept of "acceptable losses" or
"safe levels of poison". Unavoidable? certainly. But consistent & repeated ingesting of "safe levels" of known toxins & poisons obviously adds up to 'unsafe'.

I do not understand why sharing this knowledge can be construed or labeled "disinformation", nor do I think that label and associated comments is helpful for people to achieve health. But I do think the knowledge & understanding of the various "forms" of toxins (natural or unnatural/synthetic) that has been brought to light, is very important to know.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.262 sec, (1)