CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *what the rock-cutter knows* about (voluntarily) eating the stuff. *edited and *edited again

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 16,458
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,350

Re: *what the rock-cutter knows* about (voluntarily) eating the stuff. *edited and *edited again

good point --
I knew a man who once drove tanker trunks full of 'edible oil'. This was a product commonly used in "cheese food",
(also much-used in non-food industry.) But did learning about the nature of this substance naturally imbue him
with full knowledge of K raft cheese and its effects in the body?

Maybe this isn't a good example--because in this particular case he didn't need to be a food scientist to discern that "edible' didn't mean '"advisable". He dined out on that cheese story, and those of his friends who were 'natural food' -conscious greatly enjoyed the horror stories of how this substance behaved. And I can't say for sure he didn't carry on eating such food products with a certain knowing glee, colourful character that he was. So--I'm not sure I didn't just undo any possible point I was making! :-)

I do think the !!warning!! post may be a little alarmist though--and posting it in THIS forum ( where the substance in question is a key part of the protocol) will doubtless be seen as incendiary.

Others have posted similarly in the past, although usually more sincerely questioning in nature--and the general consensus has been,after the dust settles, that the alkaline/acid debate forum or ask curezone would be the more appropriate place.

People here are grappling more with the finer points of 'how much' and 'when', and have presumably done enough self-study to commit to the Calcium Hydroxide, at least for an experimental term--and posting ( in effect, to alert them) that what they are engaging in is poison would be akin to going to ask Barefoot and posting a warning about the toxic potential of herbs. Say, cascara sagrada--an ingredient in one of MH's most-used and appreciated formulas.

Examining everything is welcome, ( it is to me at least ) but this is *probably* more suited to the debate forum--
but maybe more importantly, I'm guessing most people here might *guess* that you (Uniquity) knew that. And posted here anyway. hmm?

so we get a little full moon action, raising the dust in small tempests. but never mind. A few of us have done as much some time or another. Live and learn. :-)
A great master of meditation from Burma, who was at this time in his late seventies, used to sit in his little tent in the woods, while others sat in theirs, meditating, and someone would hear him call out ,"Deva coming!", and out of nowhere would come a wind storm, hurling its body, like a fierce tumbleweed through the site. And he'd laugh, not without delight.

maybe the thread will be transferred.
***************************************************************************************

edit:
hmmmm. Someone beam me up.Oh no! forget I said that.
I mean: Light, beam me up! I thought this WAS the Moreless forum. Holy cannoli.
I'm somewhat tickled that someone "agrees" with this message anyway.

Obviously, ignore what I said about the wrong forum etc.
(unless I WAS right, and this has been trwnsferred--in which case, great. Deva leaving!) Pronounced Day-wa. It's friendlier that way.
***************************************************************************************
edit#2:
The post with its new title looks fine in the Ask Curezone forum, but is a bit of a mix, in that the first part is presented as the alarming facts, and while they may be, in a half-truth fashion, being taken out of context ( the electrical-energy aspect of the whole drink, where ch is one part) the 'facts' do then become incendiary. In that sense, they seem to say "debate forum". The second part of the post, which is more the author's ideas, seems like it fits fine in Ask Curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)