CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: *what the rock-cutter knows* about (voluntarily) eating the stuff. Okay--I must be seeing things-- apologies Uniquity

Views: 16,716
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,435

Re: *what the rock-cutter knows* about (voluntarily) eating the stuff. Okay--I must be seeing things-- apologies Uniquity

For some bizarre reason I thought this was on the Moreless forum, and I thought it was a bit incorrect, posting it there--
I think I better get off the computer for awhile---Jeezus

but before I do, here's another post that I was going to post to the debate forum and then post a link to in Moreless' forum--BUT since we ARE, it seems on the correct forum, maybe, unless this should got to acid/alkaline debate (?)

My head hurts...

here goes my full moon novella:

well, there is a *lot*of information in that post. (I have now read it thoroughly, since the title's been changed. Much that I can agree with: 'Natural methods' practiced  allopathically are as wrong as plain old allopathics--maybe worse. I do think though, that this "Moreless" protocol ( specifically the CH drink) is not THE singular alkalizer, ( which is partly why I wish there were another name for the drink: one that didn't reference either one "personage" or encompass so broadly, one General principle as if it owned it wholly: how's that for a politically-loaded run-on sentence?) and, people would be very misguided if they were to believe that they do not have to fundamentally alkalize--and that at every level.

I can see where you'd be very wary of any form of "rock dust" given your experience. I too, as many here, have asked and wondered about and questioned at some point, the 'rock' nature of the CH --- vs some form of ionic  or plant-based calcium. Ionic is more aligned physically with the cells of the body—this we know, don't we(?) and this CH is colloidal. When told that the CH effects are more of the nature of  electrical energy,  I can appreciate that, while still wondering about the value of the physical sediment that might get built up over time. ( or even be some sort of issue in say, leaky gut? Not so much thinking particularly of myself here, but my questioning is always in the service of what can be learned for others too. )

I'm reminded that this CH method was always put forth as being second-best to plant-based calcium...so, okay. Let's not forget that.–that’s a sort of sensible disclaimer, in my mind- and also, the CH has been promoted -and embraced by many- for its being *inexpensive*. That’s a big one for a lot of people. ( may i say a "big seller? In that regard, Moreless has stated time after time that he has “nothing to sell"--while often implying that because someone else does (say MH) that makes that one’s methods or educational offering invalid.

I don’t see that as “truth”: a given; to me it’s too simplistic, and I would suggest that there are many ways one ‘has something to sell’ that have nothing to do with actual money. So much for that. So it's good as you say, not to worship  transient appearances, but instead honour the larger source, which is no one person( 's ).

As you have stated, simply saying something is so, until enough people also say it is, is NOT an indicator of the veracity of the thing. Moreless himself has often replied this way when people have brought negative documentation from other places on the net-- He has said, this information is simply false; and because truly we know almost anything can be researched and studied in order to slant the results in some desired direction, we can believe that we might want to *disbelieve* what the usual sources say about CH being inadvisable. The disinformation-abounding theory makes sense, after all, that's how 'Big Med' has become so big that many actually believe they will die without it.

For me personally, it was the fact the Cayce had prescribed Limewater, in small doses, especially for children--for 'acidity' (+sour stomach) and the calcium--that was what allayed the niggles I had about the "rock" aspect, and its effects,

over time.
(We all are familiar with something that gives great results for several months and then, suddenly not. Even the reverse. I was not anxious to go there.)

I also remember that in the back of mind I still wondered, if Cayce *recommended limewater (*which goes more to the sources of his 'readings', and his deep faith and service,and why I respect his 'prescriptions') then why only for babies (mostly?) Why not more broadly?

Is it because in small amounts it is fine…?  I don't know what the answer is. Maybe the limewater is actually 'safer' than anyone would imagine--after all, babies are very sensitive. He had something else he developed, called Calcios, made mostly of bones I think (which were probably safe those many years ago), a kind of paste to be spread on a cracker.That

was suggested for adults. But Cayce too always knew the value of vegetable minerals--and fresh foods.

You are also correct in assessing that a lie, * even a big huge one *, wedded to a few (or a hundred) truths goes down pretty smooth, becoming well -"die-gested" long before the horror sinks in, (witness the present state of affairs world-wide, especially post America's "9/11" .) And yes-- it’s hard not to bring up these horrific examples of truth gone wrong( or rather, conscripted to working for ‘the wrong side’ ) at this place in time, and likewise, it is good to be alert always for the small ways the natural gets twisted. The small adds up, and we should not be too willing to be told
(or hammered with the demand) to think for ourselves, if that might really translate to “think the way I think”. 

In that sense I sometimes have had trouble with getting the physical aspect of CH to cohere with what I am told is occurring energetically: electro-chemically—which I DO have growing faith in, knowing as I do the great power of lemon alone, not to mention the synergistic potential. I don’t think we can grasp fully yet, or rather, probably don’t yet have the instruments to measure what happens when the CH meets the lemon, molasses, kelp, ES and then meets the bodily processes. It seems to be "a good thing"--but I feel I will have to assess it all after more time.

I Still think the original post will be seen as trying to storm the tower. (edit: I only said this because I thought this original post was in the Moreless forum) So, I’m putting this one in the debate forum, ( edit: nope. I'm putting it where it seems the others post is! ) where the rest of the thread may end up.In general, it begins to seem bad manners to post in lengthy missives on certain ‘private’ forums.

Apart from the overly-alarmist (maybe ) original title, I think this post of yours is a very good one, U.

I for one, would always welcome some indepth postings on the secret teachings of 'the CH drink'. It seems to be all a little beyond being fully explainable--and as someone whose third word was probably "why"--meaning how, when, where, and WHY, I will always want to know More.(not less) That's where the mysteries all exquisitely unfold.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.147 sec, (5)