CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The point that you seem to be missing moreless

Views: 15,428
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,537

Re: The point that you seem to be missing moreless

you know something, that's a good point. Another kind of truism that a thing can 'work' in a 'parts' fashion, yet still undermine the whole system.

I was just reflecting on two and a half-weeks of mind-numbing, soul-destroying "please just let me die" drugs given to me once, when I was sick with meningeococcal pneumonia.(1991)

Lucky for me, it was meningitis that stopped at the lungs, rather than going to the brain. The thing is, I guess it all may have 'saved my life'--but I wish to God I'd known what I know now--I'm pretty sure I'd have gone a different route than the hospital's. Anti-plague tonic! Olive leaf!  They couldn't figure out what I had so for the first three days they gave me blood thinners, and forced me to lie down--which was literally killing me. After that I got round-the-clock 'chemo' and morphine, and gravol to keep it all 'down'. They tried out something new and ferocious on me, and I was a ghost by the time I 'checked out' of there. What, I wonder did all that do? It took me ages to feel that I was again inhabiting my body... hmmmmm.more work to do, I see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.114 sec, (1)