CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would you do?

Views: 3,554
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 669,340

Re: What would you do?

Wow.

Well, I think you have a pretty good handle on what is going on as you are very detail oriented. That tells me you are paying attention.
I think you are right in sayig that she is depressed. Did her parent abuse her? There's a very good chance, especially with your description of what she said happened. We abusees process the events in different ways.

She's definitely into escapism. And the sad bit is that she wasted all that time in counseling. There is obviously something there ...she is resisting every effort to deal with it.

All I can tell you is to pray for her...and read those first paragraphs you typed. Those are the reasons you are with her. By your statement it seems that they are still true as they are written in the present tense.

She's obviously not growing in the relationship as fast as you are. I would keep on going and work on one issue at a time. When you see some improvemnt then move to another area. Painstaking, I know but he only other choice is leaving....and that really solves nothing.

I wish you well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)