CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: answer for flaminghen

Blueduck Views: 27,276
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 519,423

Re: answer for flaminghen

You do not have to do a parasite cleanse before you do liver flushing. I know that the directions say to do so....Many others, myself included, just jumped right into liver flushing. Since you are having gall bladder attacks I would highly recommend that you start off doing Liver Flushing now. The Epsom Salts is NOT a cure for gall stones. It just is to stop an attack, and is to be followed with liver flushing. I have vomited and it helps stop an attack.....Purposely vomited! I drank the Epsom Salts first.....and then in a few minutes I make myself vomit...took more salts. Got immediate relief after emptying my stomach and taking more Epsom Salts . I stayed away from any thing that could irritate my gall bladder for over a year...cold turkey, just stopped. No fast food, no red meat, no fried food....no nothing that could makes more stones either. NO MORE DIET DRINKS !! NO white flour products or pasta at all..... *LOL* I was bound and determined to not let them butcher out my gall bladder.

They are not going to get mine and I hope they do not get yours either !!

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)