CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: answer for flaminghen

flaminghen Views: 27,206
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 519,422

Re: answer for flaminghen

Thanks Blueduck, yes I had 2 attacks a couple of weeks ago (within 4 days of each other). I'd had attacks before (say once or twice a year) but ignored them, whilst filing a note in the back of my mind that my gallbladder might be the culprit!

Hence the ultrasound and subsequent diagnosis of Gallstones and my DISEASED gallbladder!

I'd been following a controlled carbohydrate diet over the past year or so and whilst I was strictly adhering to the diet, I'd only had one episode of pain (this brought on by a particularly spicey/chilli loaded meal).

Over the past few months however, I'd introduced some carbs back into my diet (not the good ones mind you, more your bread/potato/pasta/rice/chocolate variety instead of the preferred healthy vegetables), really overloading my digestion with carbs that just don't agree with me.

One evening I got home from work and helped myself to a liberal feast of fatty cheese, salami, olives and salsa (only a teaspoon of the latter) and about half an hour later, I recognised the telltale signs of what I called a stomach ache beginning. What followed was an agonising evening writhing on my bed in pain, wishing I could vomit up the food I'd eaten which caused the attack!

4 days later, after rising from bed and having 2 cups of tea, another attack began. This time I drowned it with Quick-Eze and it only lasted about an hour. Phew!

I knew a visit to the doctor was due.

Thanks for the tip re the Epsom Salts (I'd better put them on my shopping list poste haste!)

I'm going to get some GCG and also do a parasite cleanse before cleansing my liver & gallbladder (all of which I have learned about via this site - thanks to everyone for your very interesting and informative posts).

I have no intention of having my gallbladder removed! My maternal grandmother had hers removed when she was in her mid 40s and died of primary cancer of the liver 30 years later!

This site is a Godsend; Oh, how I love the internet!

flaminghen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)