CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: answer for Wrenn

marks Views: 26,775
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 519,409

Re: answer for Wrenn

Hi,
I had a bad reaction to Epsom Salts this weekend during my 2nd flush -rectal bleeding. I used Dr. Clark's protocol. I was reading your posts about using Mag. citrate instead and was wondering why you use grapefruit juice with the mag. citrate. Dr. Clark's protocol uses only water with the epsom salt. Then I mix OO (Olive-Oil) and gf juice and drink right before bed. If I use the mag. citrate as you do would I still drink the gf juice/oo separately before bedtime? I would really like to use something other than Epsom Salts but I want to get the full benefit of the flush. I also develop severe diarrhea and burning after the second dose of Epsom Salts which last about 2 hrs. and starts back up the next day after I take it again.
Also, there is a brand of Mag. citrate at the Health Food Store that is great. It comes in a powder and you mix it with water. I think it is called Be Calm or something like that. It comes in a round blue box. I think 3 tbsp. is 615 mg. It really doesn't taste bad. If I could get the same results with a flush but use this instead I would be thrilled. The oo/gf doesn't taste bad to me. I use light oo and pink gf. It mixes well and goes down easily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)