CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: legumes as a staple food to replace cereal?

Views: 2,930
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 343,234

Re: legumes as a staple food to replace cereal?

What you are seeing when you describe those babies are ones who are probrably not being breast fed and are bottle fed with poisonous baby formula.

There is too much evidence that babies need bioavalable fats that only come from animal sources..period. The long chain fats found in omega 3 eggs,the heme iron found in beef,the EPA/DHA found in fish and its oils and the very useable protein found in all 3.

Protein and fats are structural materials..your body builds hormones,enzymes and a host of other bodily functions from them.

Spelt,barley are just energy substrates..they have no hand in producing anything but energy,which your babies can have in great abundance from fats which babies need in quanity in their developing years.

I ran a health food store for years and a majority(not all) of vegan families that came into our store looked like they were on deaths door. No muscle,bad hair ,weak and lethargic and their babies had that nice orange skin tone from to many carrot and squash. They also were weak looking and not thriving in my observvations.

And the babies looked malnutrtitioned in my opinion.

Look I think it is great that your kid are doing well. But I would never risk my sons development on veggies or fruit alone,knowing what I know and what I have seen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)