CureZone   Log On   Join
VSL3 probiotcs is expensive but seems to work for me

robinbobbin Views: 60,667
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 278,246

VSL3 probiotcs is expensive but seems to work for me

I just wrote on a different thread about this very subject -- VSL3 is so expensive. But my doctor said he thought it was worth the money because in this case he said you get what you pay for. I'd never heard of them so I know they're not spending much on marketing. That might be a good thing... Anyway, it's the only probiotics he said he could find that had been tested (to his particular standards) to contain good probiotics strains that were definitely alive. Personally, I wish I'd known about this simple product before I spent a lot more money on a bunch of supplements I'll never finish. In fact, I'll bet if all the people in this Candida Forum were to consolidate the half-used supplements they've purchased over the past few months (and years!) we could open a store the size of Amazon. Well...almost.......? :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)