CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For what its worth ...

robinbobbin Views: 56,631
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,196

Re: For what its worth ...

Hey koronakid, yes I have that same rash so I doubt that your rash is from the Primal Defense because I don't take it. I read that the little red pimply pointy bumps are a symptom of Candida that's called "candidiasis folliculitis".

I've had what you're talking about for months now. It's now mostly on the back of my knees. Before I realized I had Candida (never heard of it before!) I had those little bumps on my upper back and below my neck. A dermatologist said it was folliculitis, (said nothing about candida,) and gave me some Elocan (a topical steroid type product.) The Elocan made it go away in the area I had the rash but, of course, it simply reappeared on the backs of my knees! (The use of topical steroids was before my conceptual "enlightenment" about the sources of illness :) )

Anyway, now that my candida is getting under control from a strict diet and ingestion of lots of live probiotics I'm not surprised to see that the rash is less "pointy". It seems to be going away.

By the way, koronakid, I've been having good success with the live probiotics. I know they're supposed to have trouble with stomach acid but some do get down there because I feel incredible improvement. I think it helps if you take them before a meal on an empty stomach because there's less stomach acid then. Also make sure you're taking them around the time you're eating alkaline type food like dark leafy green vegetable juices and so forth. The proteins we're allowed on the Candida diet are very acid forming and that's not going to help the good bacteria want to hang out in your body. I think they like things to be pretty alkaline in there. I also mix a packet of vsl3 probiotics into a fourth of a cup of plain goats' milk yogurt and eat it that way. It really seems to be working for me...

Anyway, good luck and I wish you great progress in your health!
~Robin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.267 sec, (1)