CureZone   Log On   Join
For what its worth ...

Johnny Vegas Views: 58,157
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 278,134

For what its worth ...

I think it was a great post. Although possibly not for those who only want to hear black-and-white facts.

You have to understand that Natren are in direct competition with Garden of Life, so are not necessarily an unbaised source. That said most of the information about Primal Defense is written by Garden of Life and Jordan Rubin, who naturally give it glowing reviews.

I've heard caution about Primal defense from another source - Duncan Crow who posts on the yahoo candida group.

In an ideal world we would only need to take regular human-strain probiotics. However they will not implant in a dirty candida-infested gut (otherwise curing candida would be trivial). So whilst most of us have dirty candida-infested guts, Soil organisms may be a useful tool in the fight against candida.

Garden of life would have us believe that they are a cure-all. Natren would have us believe that they are dangerous. I suspect that the truth lies somewhere in between.

JV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (1)