CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FLUKE DRUG PROTOCOL: Praziquantel & Albendazole

yulia333 Views: 4,323
Published: 26 m

This is a reply to # 2,424,215

Re: FLUKE DRUG PROTOCOL: Praziquantel & Albendazole

Hi, this is update on my treatment
In the past 3 years I've been experimenting with various veterinary anti-fluke anti-flatworm drugs. Because they simply don't produce those for human consumption. And there's a LOT of types of flukes and a LOT of medicines to target each one of them.
It was a hell for my health, gastrointestinal tract and body. I hope this experience will help someone to cure.

First of all each drug varies in 2 parameters: quantity or duration. Some drugs like praziquantel need to be taken in a 100mg amount every 2 hours 4 times a day in the morning for a short period. Some drugs need to be taken in small amount about 70-100mg once per day for weeks to be effective.

Some drugs I had to self-inject like clorsulon, nitroxynil.
Today I'm finishing my last treatment of liver flukes (they live literally in the liver - this is where I feel them)

I'll name all the drugs which I used and helped me:

Niclosamide (2 times a day, 1 pill of Yomesan for a week, kills tapeworm)

Closantel injections (brand name is Rolenol, kills some whote flukes)

Oxyclosanide (kills paramphistomes)

Praziquantel (kills red intestine flukes)

Nitroxinil injections (kills some white flukes)

Rafoxanide (brand name Rafensol, oral suspension for sheeps, kills some white flukes)

Oksfendaszol + oksiklosanid (brand name Oxazac, kills liver flukes, they were red)

As you can see there're plenty of different drugs and drug names, each one of them target certain layer of flukes.
I had to experiment with dosage and prolongation. First I took the biggest amount (up to 150mg) and observed my comdition, if I felt slightly better and less intestine movements, fluke signs - then I started experimenting with dosage and prolongation.

If I got severe diarrhea - it means I overdosed the drug and I reduced the amount of it taken. If I observed that I felt better but parasites don't go away in 3 days - I kept taken them up to 1-2 weeks until I saw them all going out. Sometimes I increased the dose and intensity if that didn't lead to heavy diarrhea. Sometimes I repeated the drug in 1-2 weeks to kill the new born parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)