CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FLUKE DRUG PROTOCOL: Praziquantel & Albendazole

Yulia Views: 17,351
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,395,518

Re: FLUKE DRUG PROTOCOL: Praziquantel & Albendazole

cyclinglight,

"The thing that helped that most was taking praziquantel 25 mg/Kg x 3 on 2 hour intervals, like 8am, 10am and noon along with albendazole at 8 am and 8 pm"
"In my experience, the labeled dosages were ineffective. "

You were SO right about 2 hours interval and labeled dosages!! I found out new schedule which gave me great results! My weight is 55kg and I'm taking 50mg of PRZ (1 pill is 50mg) in the morning with 2 hours interval 4 times a day. With the 1st pill and the last pill of PRZ I'm taking 250mg of Albendazole (so 2 pills of Albendazole, 250mg each, 500mg of Albendazole per day in total).
So on the 3rd day few big flukes finally came out! They were gigantic, red mixed with white.
I was taking wrong schedule and dosage for months.

Here's my schedule:
8am - 15mg/10kg of PRZ and 50mg/10kg of ALB
10am - 15mg/10kg of PRZ
12am - 15mg/10kg of PRZ
14 - 15mg/10kg of PRZ and 50mg/10kg of ALB

Repeat for 3 days.
I will follow this protocol for 1 or maybe 2 weeks until I'll be 100% sure that I fully cleansed my organism. Also going to the swimming pool/gym and eating only raw vegetables + fruits to help my stomach and liver to clean up and recover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.252 sec, (1)