CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FLUKE DRUG PROTOCOL: Praziquantel & Albendazole

Yulia Views: 19,684
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,394,610

Re: FLUKE DRUG PROTOCOL: Praziquantel & Albendazole

cyclinglight,
Interesting.
Seems like my second 5 days long Niclo round killed a tapeworm. Something white dense with hooks came out on the 3rd day. I never saw anything like that before, only white peas. Since that time gases has stopped and I felt a good riddance.
Howevere, I made 2 days break and started a new round of prazi + albendazole to clean all the larvae left.
I don't feel cysts in my head anymore.
Symtoms almost dissapeared, just have slight diarrhea. I keep taking drugs because such heavy infection can't go away easily.
Also agree with you that 7 days break between rounds is too much because parasites get enought time to recover with egg dumps.
9 months is a lot. I rounded on prazi since summer but didn't know I have to combine it with albendazole and niclo as well.
I thought 1 round of niclosamide for 1-3 days will be enough to kill a Tapeworm just as they prescribe in instruction. But it's not.
Maybe do you have round worms? Mebendazole can be effective against them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)