CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the giant gray thing

peggyaus Views: 69,033
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,748

Re: the giant gray thing

I know how you feel. There must be a way of killing worms in the flesh.. I just can't understand noone knows how. I illed a very large Ascaris beast about 30 cm long and pencil thick. They lay hundreds of eggs daily. Its impossible to keep up with it. Heaps of worms around my neck, so painful and moving around my liver and up my osophogus. I hate swallowing spoonfuls of larva daily but that's my life at the moment.

Personally I feel like my mother died from worm infestation at 83. The formal cause of death was bowel obstruction and bowel death... however I noticed that she went blind in one eye before this, was VERY DRY skinned (typical of ascariasis) and couldn't bare to be in bright light (would always have her sunglasses on).

I think this is an extremely common condition that we are experiencing... but its always called something else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.350 sec, (1)