CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: understanding the reason why the body's own enzymes become deactivated

Views: 5,591
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,408,003

Re: understanding the reason why the body's own enzymes become deactivated

I had to re-read it over and over, multiple times. I'm not that smart, I just read alot. I could have golfed more or spent more time in the bar or bowling alley, but instead chose to read this stuff. I don't really like movie theaters, and reading Koch just grabbed me. I learned quite a bit from him, whatever good it will do me. A good book is called "Cancer Cures Crucified" by Suzanne Caum, she was one whom Koch cured. Also "The Cancer Blackout" by Nat Morris. Consider the stories of Royal Rife, Harry Hoxey, Virginia Livingston Wheeler, and a pattern emerges. I think for early stage people, the SSR remedy of Koch is not necessary, the story of Lorraine Day and others prove this. Also, for cases of "spontaneous remission", a key first step is to realize there is a biological chemical reason for such remissions. This itself is a clue for a starting point. So don't feel bad about having to re-read things, I didn't understand much on the first pass either. I had lead poisoning as a kid and its been quite a journey for me to even be able to see straight but persistence pays off, like the parable about the widow who kept coming back at the unjust judge until he caved in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)