CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Paint breasts with Lugol's

Views: 5,464
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,407,958

Re: Paint breasts with Lugol's

He may have been banned, I don't know. But I've been kicked out of Tijuana, whatever that's worth. I merely made statements that mixing what you're mixing, changes the character of the individual components so they no longer are what they once were. Like a Dachshund mated with a Siberian and a Poodle. I have no desire to be in control of others, all are free to do as they please, I only share my observations and perceptions, take them or leave them. To prepare the Koch remedy, one needs first how to make triple distilled water, using only an all-glass still. Also, any receiver glassware must be impeccably clean, preferably using chromic acid but other equivalent materials for the purpose may suffice. Typically many clean receiving vessels are necessary, since dilutinos must be made, and control for accuracy is an utmost requirement. At the low concentration levels employed, even a spec of dust, or the breath of the operator, or odors in the air, etc. become significant, and this is why no home people can achieve the SSR. It truly is, in my opinion, the literal Holy Graile of medicine. Certainly others have done it, why do you see so many heads of State not getting the ailments the lowly masses get ? Or if they do, they take a vacation to wherever and come back all cured up. This is sacred knowledge. Nature has established her hierarchy, just as some foods are unfit for Men to consume and many ignore those laws, a separate and distinct class maintains itself in the face of a world of chaos. I would look into the role of DMSO inhibiting a very important function necessary for combating cancers. In other words, if I had a cancer, there's no way in hell I'd let any DMSO touch my body, regardless of what all the internet blatherers might write.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)