CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

DanC Views: 27,499
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,144

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Hey LJ,
I think you're onto something about the vegetable oils being hard on parasites. I'd like to share a bit of my experience if you don't mind.

I'm currently about 10 days into a parasite cleanse using Wormwood , Black-Walnut , and just added in cloves 2 days ago. Using Now brand mixture from Amazon.

Before I started this, I avoided vegetable oils like it was poison. The reason was I would get these ugly rashes and sometimes white head Acne on my face. I worked a bit in film, so to keep my skin clear, I learned to absolutely avoid these things. I also noticed I would get very bad fatigue and this horrible dry eye where I would almost have to squint the rest of the day.

But after taking these herbs, I can eat all of those amazing things again (nuts, avocados, oils, chocolate) with no problem whatsoever!!!

Adding in your experience... maybe those rashes and Acne was the result of parasites being injured by what I ate and releasing bacterias or something into my body which caused the rash?

Some other foods that I noticed I would get rashes from but now I can eat just fine: tomatoes, onions, garlic, peas, lentils, nuts (peanuts, almonds, brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds), oats, whole wheat bread (white seemed ok), limes, lemons, olive oil, coconut oil, coconut water, dairy (milk, cream, cheese).

As for meats, I would break out REALLY bad if I ate any beef. Chicken I think was ok but I would get really smelly armpits and greasy skin on face. However, pork seemed to have no adverse affect at all. So I ended up eating lots of pork :P So logically the parasites liked the pork the best and therefore released no toxins?

In the end, before I found these parasite cleansing herbs, my diet consisted of pretty much pork, potatoes, rice, and italian herbs for flavours. Everything else I avoided.

Anyways, it sounds like you're well on the road to recovery. Thanks to you and the rest of the parasite community for figuring all this stuff out so we can live a normal life again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)