CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Views: 27,745
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,454

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Her basic protocol is for deparasiting--duh. And no, cancer wasn't so ill--it was a stage 3 liver tumor that had just started to hurt. I was rid of all cancer within 4 months--fungus is kinda stubborn to kill, but it never got painful again. Big pharma is a total fear monger about that, and they hide all the information that deals with it easily. THEY are the ones saying it's so horrible--not me. If you don't want cancer then don't stop zapping like I did; thinking the herbs enough--clearly they weren't. Oh that's right---you'll probably get cancer, You don't zap. They say one in 3 nowdays get it? I guess you could be lucky.

So, AGAIN what did any of what you did help cure?? I haven't heard that yet. How were you SO sick?? Haven't had time to research that yet for a disease?

My experience was I followed her primary deparasiting protocol--all the symptoms was gone before I finished the cleanse. I did the Liver Flush next which got rid of the stones that hurt as bad as that hiatal hernia. I planned to go into the clean-ups as I could afford, and other than getting a new muffler on my car, it ended up none of that other stuff was necessary. After that, no other flush was necessary.

I got and stayed well (I did take some kidney clearing herbs but not her tea--OMG--independent thinking again--it'll surely send me to HELL!) herbs eventually after doing Colloidal Silver and pushing up my blood pressure, but it never hurt. I just prefer my blood pressure lower.
Then I stopped zapping for a couple years and had 'cancer' brought in by the beef liver flukes or some other parasite. I think they've infected many different kinds with the fungus by now, but Dr. Clark found it the beef liver flukes back then.

And being a drone and brainlessly having to dutifully follow every word is pretty much just idiotic. But of course if you're not able to do critical thinking, I guess you'd have to follow every word since you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Sorry you don't understand that 'cherry picking' is actually thinking independently, versus being a dutiful brain dead drone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.336 sec, (2)