CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

lovej0y Views: 27,887
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,312

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. You're right, there are a few points I forgot to mention, or just didn't think of at the time. I was writing it all off the top of my head. Colon cleansing is very important. I use high concentrations of salt water and also Dr. Christopher's Lower Bowel formula is tremendous. In the past I have used Epsom Salts .

I cannot take gelatin capsules without symptoms, but you make some very good points about biofilm and the importance of bromelain. Pineapple, obviously, would not be a good choice due to the added sugars. However, an isolated bromelain supplement is perhaps something I will consider. Thanks for that.

I consume a lot of oil. Primarily olive and flax. I do believe they help kill parasites, although I haven't tried freezing it or adding it to capsules, which, like I said, gives me symptoms.

I agree on an organic diet. My meats are wild caught seafood and free range organic poultry. I eat organic baby romaine and organic olive oil. I eat conventional avocados, as their pesticide rate is reasonably low due to their thick skin, and I haven't had any problems with this. I guess I didn't mention it, because in a perfect world we would all eat organic. But the expenses of everything, especially when you consider the cost of supplements, can make cleansing harder than just picking nickel candy from a candy shop.

Due to parasites, I have had unexplainable neuropathy symptoms for the past 5-6 years. The only thing that has consistently helped is high doses of methylcobalamin (fat soluble b12) and benfotiamine (fat soluble b1). I take less now than I used to, but I would be doomed if I never supplemented with these as they have been key to my progression in health. Although now I only take it when I notice my neuropathy symptoms increasing. Hopefully the parasite cleanse can help reduce that on its own. I don't doubt that b12 feeds parasites, as they probably took all of mine which made me so deficient, but it doesn't change the fact that at times I have NEEDED high doses of b12 in order to feel better from my neuropathy symptoms.

I disagree with using prescriptions for adrenal fatigue. My attest to this is, in the past I had the single worst case of adrenal fatigue I have EVER heard of anyone having. I once went 13 full days without sleeping at my ABSOLUTE WORST (late 2012). Now that I am nearly (90%) recovered from any and all symptoms of adrenal fatigue, I've come to the conclusion if my body can do it, then anyone can. They just need the right food and supplements for their body. I disagree about taking no supplements. Some elements, such as magnesium and iodine, are extremely difficult to consume sufficient amounts in food alone, especially the latter. If you don't supplement with iodine, you are guaranteed to be severely deficient in what I consider to be the 2nd most important element for health right after oxygen. That's how important Iodine is. I highly recommend investing in Iodine drops. That's just my opinion.

Thanks again for your thoughtful post. Have a great day

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)