CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

llee Views: 22,101
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,168

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Hello lovej0y

Thank you for sharing your achievements in regaining health and strength. Also what you learned worked for you.

I think others shared good information about what worked for them. I hope in the future they do so respectfully.

I wanted to say I just read that 70% of the nutritional value of an avocado is in the seed. And the skin is Antibiotic and antiparasitic. Article did not say seed was antiparasitic. However some often I read that the seeds are more antiparasitic than anything else.

So, I wanted to ask you if you ate skin and seed of avocado? Or what your thoughts are?

They say quarter seed and blend for powder or smoothie.

Thank you again for sharing your victory and advice. Any who read your full op would learn a lot- including how you did your own research and refused a medicine which would have permanently destroyed your bodily ability to make testosterone.

Very worthwhile read.

Best wishes in your continued good health.

llee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)