CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

lovej0y Views: 28,456
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,239

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

I have taken a one time dose of Reese's Pinworm treatment Pyrantel Pamoate, which to my knowledge is by far the safest of all drug treatments. I took the family strength (2 oz) at once. Since you cannot OD on PP without taking 50x that dosage, I figured I better be on the safe side and take a little higher than the recommended dosage.

I can't say definitively whether or not it was effective. But I figured a one-time treatment of it couldn't hurt. It's not something I would make a routine of. My intuition tells me to do it naturally. I can't imagine taking a drug and continuing to eat foods that feed parasites (sugar) and all of a sudden be symptom free. It just doesn't make sense to me that it would work like that. I recommend going drug-free, although if you do decide to go the drug route you would still have to do an anti-parasitic diet as well. There's really no escaping it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)