CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 28,702
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,281

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

agree with Dr. Clark. Although I never let myself get so ill (I was on it within days of finding out I had diabetes, and the Arthritis had just started, but the hiatal hernia had been around for a couple years---OMG it hurt)) and found Curezone almost immediately. Here I discovered the book 'Cure for all diseases, and proceeded to follow Dr. Clark's protocol which includes using the ZAPPER, which at the time (before all the pharmaceutical cartel's disinformation agents of which there are still plenty here) was a highly respected healing device.
/quote

Is your cancer included in 'not letting myself get so ill'?

By 'proceeded to follow Dr. Clark's protocol' where does skipping the dental cleanup, herbs, Liver Flush and kidney cleanse fit in to that statement?

Unlike you, I did the same thing that you actually claimed to do. Namely, followed through with all of the advice in the book including the dental cleanup, liver cleanses, herbs, kidney cleanses, and zapping. No cancer for me thank you.

Of the above list of things that I actually did, zapping was the least effective. Dental cleanup was the most important, followed by Liver Cleanses and herbs.

The only disinformation here is people lying about doing the Clark protocol and cherrypicking which parts people should do. Don't believe them or me, read the book and follow the information yourself. There is no need for middleman interpreters for a book that is free to download.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)