CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Views: 28,522
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,360

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Huh, jaguar, The sellers didn't promise me anything when I bought any of mine. I just read Dr. Clark's book, did what she said, and got better.

What claims did they make to you? I'm just reporting my success with the Clark protocol which includes the zapper. My proof? I think getting 'cancer' when I stopped zapping for a couple years, but still doing the herbs is enough for me to know it's absolutely necessary. I started zapping again, got rid of the fungal infection the parasites brought in, and voila', no more 'cancer'.

I couldn't have used any of Beck's stuff for this though. Anything of his doesn't kill fungus unfortunately, from my experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)