CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Carty3 Views: 17,242
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,285

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

I'm dealing with a systemic whipple's disease infection and it has spread to my brain as well. Ive had to resort to treating myself with fish Antibiotics because the medical field doesn't believe me and has failed to do their job if it was up to them I would have been dead already from this. Try doing some baking soda, lemon, and acv mixture and try increasing your bodies pH. Many of the sugars and carbohydrates we are consuming are fueling these systemic infections. Also baking soda is an anti-fungal and is dirt cheap just don't over do it and drink too much at one time. You can do 1/4 teaspoon with 1 tbspn of acv with a lemon slice and put it all into a bottle water like I do. Also I ordered some blackseed oil gel tabs haven't tried them yet but heard it works wonders for everything except death that's what they say anyway. Email me if you need support I believe many of us are suffering from this kind of infection and many are dying from it here in the US and no one is picking up on it at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)