CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water fasting support

DesertLili Views: 3,286
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,285,134

Re: water fasting support

I am glad that you have no diabetes anymore. Smiles. In fact, I have done something similar to MCleanse, but with bigger variety of fruits and herbs and raw honey, vs (cooked) maple syrup. And I had good results.
I am sorry to hear about your brother. Anything carried on too long or too much can have deleterious effect. How long did he carry a WF, what was his BMI initially? The art of fasting teaches to stop before the starvation point or at the first signs of cardiac distress. Maybe it is too much to ask, but why do you think his heart had been "eaten"? Under normal circumstances a properly conducted fast, with proper rest will lead to a max of 3-4 pounds of muscle loss, but skeletal muscle mass, not heart. Internal organs are spared. They may decrease in size, but it is to the expense of smaller vs bigger cells. Also any inactivity makes the heart get smaller. And WF is supposed to be done with reduced activity.
BTW master cleanse is depleting the potassium much faster than a WF, if I remember well, and certain other electrolytes.
Well, I will also not compare the inhuman conditions in nazi camps with a WF made comfortably at home. The differences range the whole spectrum from not having to work strenuously and resting, not being pressured in any way ... to the psychological and emotional background. Further they did not WF, they were given limited food - usually the same crust of bread - and this is how one starves most rapidly. Starvation can result also just because the person is under enormous stress while not eating - then I agree, it is a starvation.
I wish you well,
DL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)