CureZone   Log On   Join
water fasting support

trish123 Views: 3,897
Published: 9 y

water fasting support

Ok, I am going to do a second fast, and unlike my first one Im going to use an online community for support.    Hi, so if your out there may we support each other?

About 2 years ago I stumbled unto the idea of water fasting as a means for healing. I was experiencing a considerable amount of arthritic pain and  an increase in asthma and a variaty of other symptoms most likely due to some undiagnosed autoimmune disease of sometype. After afew M.D. visits and some labs the diagnosis was leading to "something" autoimmune in nature.  Whatever the daignosis it was all reading to the bottom line of taking some nasty type of meds.  Since I didn't have med insurance and didn't want a slow death through toxic meds water fasting became a great alternative. So that summer I underwent a water fast that lasted for 23 days then booked a stay at True North Center for refeeding. It would have been so much easier to do the entire fast there, but I couldn't make it happen financially and felt that the refeeding process would be where I could get the most bang for my buck as I was would be new to a healthy vegan lifestyle.

The fast was really hard!  Day in and day out feeding and cooking for kiddos; to this day Im surprised I made it. I guess I was desperate and the pain I was living in was worse then the "pain" of the fast. Yes, it was a very beneficial and rewarding experience to say the least.  Today I'm afraid that I am not "as  motivated " and I 'm just hoping I will make it through the peroid of time my body dictates is right for me.  I know I need even more support then before.  I have slowly reintroduced toxic foods in my life and , yes, some of the symptoms are back, I would really like to think I could be wise enough to endure the "pain" of the fast BEFORE it gets to the point it where the pain of life is greater.   Because I lack some of the drive for this, I of course question my chances of "succeeding". But my life is such that this is the only  time I will be able to do this in the next few years. I maybe have 10 pounds I could lose so I lay around and I am quite weak during my fasting So jealous of all the people I read about having increased energy!!   So....... Here I go. Accountability #1 - Post hear dailly and journal daily.  Please fasting "buddies" out there make yourself known.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)