CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water fasting support

Views: 3,287
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,285,079

Re: water fasting support

I'd suggest The Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet instead. You get all the nutrients needed but none of the bulk which allows your body to focus on healthy healing.

And healthy weight loss, which of course you'll most likely regain because you are not dealing with your set point or any attendant emotional issues, which excess weight most always entails.

You can stay on that for quite a long time with no adverse health effects like your body eating your heart muscles and such. I did it for 19 days the first time and 15 days the second. I'd only do water only for no more than a day or two. tops.

But hey, just my advice based on my own experience (and my critical thinking skills) out of the awareness that starving yourself is just starving yourself, water or not. But of course, it's your life, your body, your choice.

And this may be one of those threads where I'm a person non gratis. If so, sorry to interrupt. So carry on.

I didn't post this from the water only support group though, but apparently it ended up here as well. I was posting from abuse support, since I feel it's abusive to your body to starve it.

Of course I may have misunderstood and thought it was for supporting behavior that ends abuse, when maybe it was for supporting abuse. Hum--kinda confusing, that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)