CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes! Zappers do work

parazapper Views: 9,750
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,263,846

Re: Yes! Zappers do work

>- but the same signal can be produced by a different circuit, fact.

No, this is not fact but only conjecture.

While two different devices may produce similar results, they are not identical because they have different characteristics.

Not even two chips of the same model and same manufacture are absolutely identical. There minor differences in production. You can look up the tolerances on each chips data sheet and see that they can have some very wide variances.

An example is the 555 timer used in many zappers. There are over 20 different models and versions of that one chip that come from a number of different manufacturers.

The old standard NE555 is use in most zappers because that is what Dr. Clark used. However, after several months of comparing data sheets and then testing, I selected a different a version that is definitely superior to the NE555 in several ways for this specific application. Out of over one hundred zapper makers, I only know of two others that use the same chip.

>- bet that you don't really know

You would lose badly. I am very calculative in what I am trying to achieve.

>- harmonics frequencies which you claim have the killing effect probably don't

I have just answered that in another post and sorry, but yes, the electrical output from ParaZapper multiple frequency zappers can produce VISIBLE results.

>- Where are the proofs ? Only vague testimonials

Sorry, we do not provide testimonials. There was a statistical report that was presented based on old outdated products that did work on the same basic principles but could not match our newer products.

>- this is not important,

No wonder you are not having success.

>- Your theory of using more electrodes of the positive polarity is baseless

No, not baseless. Measured in success.

If it was pointless, I could easily say 3 points negative, 1 point positive. I could also say 2 points positive and 3 points negative. I could have also said 6 points. I have seen better success using the 3 point positive, 1 point negative than with other combinations.

>- ( Resistance ) This is not important,

Again, no wonder on the lack of success.

And again, I never will, at least until the regulations in the US change in a more reasonable fashion as to how products are classified.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)