CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes! Zappers do work

parazapper Views: 9,689
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,261,389

Re: Yes! Zappers do work

>- in order to suggest that your zappers also help to kill parasitic worms, which is deceptive...

Once again, you are making false, deceptive, and misleading statements. Where is your proof that our products do not work? You have never even tried one so you are among the most informed on these forums.

Not claiming that they do anything at all ( other than killing many microbes in water ), only that those who have a need might consider trying them and that they may end up being as happy as our other customers have been.

>- and i have tried different zappers/frequency generator

Yes, but you have never tried even one single model of ParaZapper. This means that you have no right or reason to say that it does not work. There is nothing out there that compares to ParaZapper.

>- decided to use specific frequencies provided by the CALF

Perhaps you mean the CAFL? Yes, many of the basic frequencies in that list were provided by John Crane under the guidance of Royal Rife. Some of the others may have come from questionable sources but perhaps you can provide a better source?

>- You are making progress with honesty and transparency. Good.

If you bothered to go back and look, that has been my position since the beginning.

>- Unfortunately that's pointless
NO! It has a valuable point. Many thousands of untreatable animals die from this every year and there is no medication available.

>- others zappers sellers told me the same thing, but none of these devices (electric signals) seem to kill big parasitic worms

I have to agree with them, you can not know until you try. That is why we offer our 30 day money back guarantee. In addition, regardless of what they say, none of them comes close to ParaZapper.

If there was a zapper as good, or better, I would be making it. There is nothing patented in the zapper world and it is not likely that it will happen.

ParaZapper does not just make the best zapper, ParaZapper makes the 5 best zappers available.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)