CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

Laidir Views: 46,243
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,208

Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

Hi,

You may be interested to know that the cells in your blood and good bacteria in the body tend to be aerobic, and anaerobic are usually the rogue cells and bacteria. From my research a while back I discovered that white blood cells actually secrete hydrogen peroxide at around the 1.5% volume in order to kill anaerobic bacteria around them. This makes the blood around the anaerobic bacteria and cells higher in oxygen which they cannot survive in. 

Also when the white blood cells do this it alerts the immune system to the infection and more white blood cells make their way to the area of infection to contain bad bacteria's or cells. So effectively if you douche with H2O2 it will boost white blood cell production in your vagina. 

You should use 3% volume and mix with distilled water at a 1:1 ratio (half H2O2 and half distilled water). Doing this just before you insert acidophilus (lactobacillus - secrete lactic acid) will actually help them to multiply and build up because the H2O2 will improve PH and also makes the environment ideal (oxygenates) for aerobic bacteria. 

It's the only thing that's ever worked for me in terms of treating BV. Taking pre biotics them orally as well as inserting vaginally also helps. It also helps with candida and thrush in the vagina and you will need to do a week of it following any anti biotic treatment of course. That and take pre biotics orally. You should know that BV can be caused by a low folic acid count. If you're treating BV take 800 - 1600 mcg divided in two doses at each end of the day. That 800 mcg dose can be purchased for pregnant mother from the pharmacy very cheaply. I split the tabs with a pill splitter - they go further 

Treat yourself twice daily with the above protocol for a week at least. Then drop the dose of folic acid to 3-400 mcg per day and maintain that dose indefinitely as well as increasing the veggies that contain folic acid. You should get on top of it - it should not return. Mine didn't.  No the H2O2 doesn't sting..it is actually very relieving and great to do it twice per day in the early stages if the itch is really bad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)