CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

Ginger_Ark Views: 107,471
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,215,974

UPDATE Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

It has been three months since I started my self-treatment. I have been BV free for three months.

After being on the oral probiotics only a few days I started seeing a difference. I used the powdered probiotics with (unsweetened, unflavored, organic) yogurt a few times, but abandoned it because of the mess. I purchased some Bio Fem Active Gel, which I had to purchase from the UK.

I take one probiotic a day now, instead of the three, just to maintain. Sometimes I forget to take it. Before my period starts, I up my dosage to 2 a day when I can feel things are just not quite "right".

I use the Bio Fem Active Gel after sex or anytime I feel things aren't quite right.

What I have found is that I can tell when my PH is just .5 off.

I was having no symptoms at all as long as we were using condoms during sex. Now, I occasionally have that "off" feeling, but I can prevent an infection from starting by just using the above measures.

I would call my BV "cured" insofar as it is managed like a diabetic who must take insulin once a day. If I have to take one pill for the rest of my life in order to stay clear, I think that is small price to pay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)