CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis UPDATE

surferrachael Views: 107,417
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,158,209

Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis UPDATE

Hi There,

I specifically joined this website after reading your post. I am suffering from the same thing, reoccuring BV and it's become so insane that it IS hindering my life in more ways then just a "manageable infection" should. What I hate as well is not getting straight answers from my GYNO about what else can be done other then the standard Antibiotic treatments. I'm tired of flooding my body with these medications every month, only to have to go through it again a month later.

I just wanted to let you know I'm keeping track of this post and thank you for sharing too. Additionally I've heard/read things on threads before about some sort of "resetting" of your vaginal PH balence in the Dr. office with a "painting" proceedure that essentially restores a healthy balence. I can't find any information about this on the internet because all mention of it has been very vauge, but have you heard of this treatment? I'd be interested to know if this proceedure actually exists and if it does, how effective it is as an overall cure with no or very little reoccurance.

Thank you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)