CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

newmamma Views: 107,529
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,216,217

Re: UPDATE Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

Thanks so much for the update and info. Again, please keep posting with updates. I, too, am so glad I found this site! I started metrogel last night and feel better already. I'm waiting for my order of Femdopholis to arrive so I can start with that, too. I am going to research the Bio Fem Active Gel and compare that to the Acid Jelly. The thing I have to remember is that once I deviate from a routine, the infection comes back. It is helpful to hear you remind me that taking a pill once a day, or inserting Acid Jelly twice a week is absolutely better than dealing with the horrible effects of BV!

Just a side note for others out there...Acid Jelly has been successful for me in the past. I use it as a maintence tool and it is safe to use during pregnancy. My doctor said that it is new on the market and has prescribed it for me to use regularly. I'm going to do that in conjunction with the probiotics. I see that others have used the Nature's Way probiotics, but has anyone tried Jarrow's Femdopholis? I ordered that so will start there, but if I don't see results will switch to the other.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)