CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

Littleferg Views: 81,230
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,158,208

Re: Chronic Baterial Vaginosis -- What I've learned & what's working

I cannot even count the number of forums I have visited about BV cures. I would like to know how to encourage the government to do more testing & studies to find a cure. Clearly, what we get from our Doctors does not work. My Dr. prescribes the Flagyl, which I hate & it has negative side effects.... but then once I'm done, I get a Yeast Infection! Got rid of that, on comes the BV again. Explaining this issue to my husband is so embarassing & I do not EVER want sex. I have been suffering for probably 2 years now. OVER IT! The hydrogen peroxide douche works to get rid of odor, but does not clear up the infection. I tried inserting organix greek yogurt once- what a mess! No thank you. Crushing an acidiphilus pill- also gross. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar soak- stinky & didn't work. I have a sticky not app on my phone where I take notes on all the "cures" I find on the 'net and then go to the vitamin Shoppe to buy what I need. I've tried the Jarrow's Femdophilus- didn't seem to work for me. Maybe I didn't take it long enough. I am on a BC pill which I would love to quit, but fear getting pregnant & we hate condoms. The Vasectomy is next, bt we're still only in our low 30s, so I might change my mind about the baby thing someday. I am glad to have found this forum. I read about the Primadophilis Reuteri on another site. I am about to place an order or try to find it at the Vitamin Shoppe. I hope it is my saving grace. PLEASE GOD, let it work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (1)