CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

ALESE Views: 68,726
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,690,584

Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

I TOO HAVE SUFFERED WITH THIS ANNOYING INFECTION FOR OVER 20 YEARS. Numerous visits to the Dr. and little knowledge at all, therefore I started monitoring my sexual activities and the amount of days it would take to get it. What I've noticed is this infection comes ONLY when oral sex is performed and it occurs between 2-3 days immediately after. Yes the smell is horrible and you can lose a partner if you/he is unaware of this condition. I've done so much research and nothing was nearly as close to me observing my body myself. He's what I did, immediately after intercourse soak in a bath of regular Epsom salt, using an empty douche bottle fill with the water you're soaking in and rinse several times. The Epsom Salt also is good in case you start itching, it'll soothe that. Use Vagisil wash or Summer's Eve wash to cleanse with. I prefer Vagisil better it smells better more natural clean smell. Use a little in douche bottle while still soaking in tub as well. Repeat this method for a couple of days just to monitor any discharge and smell. My point is you can't just wash up after intercourse; you have to soak in a tub to help restore the balance. Pay attention to your body as to what specific you are doing or what's being done sexually. Goldenseal, garlic, Echinacea/golden seal are excellent vitamins, but you have to take them the day of immediately after sex not when the symptom are already there. For the smelly panties, just soak them in vinegar before washing and your panties with smell like new again. I had to educate my GYN Dr. cause she was wrong as far as telling me that it comes from multiple partners. Well I didn't have multiple partners, but no matter whom ever I was with, once oral sex was performed there it goes again. Another cool trick is to keep the metro gel at hand and after the Epsom bath insert the metro gel after the bath and you probably won't get anything at all. I feel like a scientist because the Dr. make you feel stupid and dirty. I hope this works for someone, and hope to get a response back as to this remedy and if it worked for them. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)