CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

H8spharmaceuticals Views: 179,999
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,692,084

Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

Sorry I took forever to get back to this. I have been using the hydrogen peroxide daily as a means to keep the discharge at bay and the smell. It seems to be the only thing that works. I have found a 12 strain probiotic in hopes of combating this infection from the inside out. I've also tried drinking Pineapple and Aloe vera, which I created at home as a mixture to drink. It tastes awful but you will see less discharge within a few hours.

I have also noticed that diet plays a key roll in BV. I've tried to starve it out with doing just a yogurt diet but, it didn't fully go away.

I ordered some cream from India, called Himalaya v-gel. I'm waiting for it to try it and see if that helps.

So those are my two other plans in mind. I have also read in a lot of places that using Boric acid helps, by inserting it nightly for a week in a capsule. I haven't built up enough courage for that yet but something tells me that will be a last resort.

If I find something that really kicks this BV in the ass I'll let you know. =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)