CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
H8spharmaceuticals Views: 177,506
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,690,584

Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

Ok, so to all the ladies who've commented. I hope this helps. Actually this is a little funny and weird, I don't know what helped but here's what I've done.

So earlier today I inserted this yogurt called Bio-K Plus CL1285 in my vagina. and HOLY COW, the yogurt destroyed all the white discharge. It took place within an hour. I was also eating this yogurt and I will continue to do so if this is the key. The small 2 oz, bottle is $3.99 by me. I would consider that very expensive in comparison to the big containers of dannon and what not.

In addition to this yogurt I was drinking Garlic tea. I have read in several places that Garlic is one of nature's most powerful Antibiotics and antimicrobials. I bought raw garlic ($1 for a cluster) and was steeping it in hot water to make a tea at least twice a day.

The last three things I was taking...I'm not sure if they were working for me but I'll continue to take them in tandem with the stuff above. I purchased this gel called Himalaya gel or V-gel $28.99 for 3 as a bundle (worth it cause the tubes are small). It's a gel made in India that specializes in attacking and preventing BV or other types of Vaginitis.

I started taking the Nature's way Primadophilus again.

I also purchased this herbal pill called vH Essentials it was $ 8.99 for 60 capsules, another product that specializes in attacking BV internally.

While taking all these things I have been on a strong regiment of multi-vitamins, folic acid, B-6, Flax seed oil, and Fish oil gel caps.

Ladies, within 2 days I have seen major changes in my body and I will continue this routine for another 2wks. I understand that this is an infection and my biggest concern has always been my cervix. Once I test for my pH and monitor my discharge, if I'm free of all of it, I'll post again.

In the meantime I hope that what I've written here has helped another woman who is looking for answers like myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)