CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

sickaBV Views: 178,691
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,690,584

Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

I too, am (as my name says) SICKA (sick of) BV!! I recently found out that a guy I had been dating was NOT circumcized. I thought that maybe that had something to do with me having this infection, but when I went to the doctor's office I was told that BV isn't really considered an STD. I would wear "unscented" panty liners to mask the odor, because I found that the ones with baking soda only seemed to make the smell worse. I've been prescribed metronidazole as well and it did not work. I was given a cream to insert into my vagina and it worked for awhile and then my symptoms came back. I googled bv and ran across the vhessentials products and website. I saw where there were vaginal inserts and pills on there that you could purchase to help with bv. The products are also sold at Walgreen's. I am using the inserts now and I can already see and SMELL the results, no more foul odor or discomfort. I pray that this works, I am waiting for the bv pills to come in the mail any day now. I am so glad that I don't have to keep running to the doctor about the same embarassing problem time and time again. Wish me luck, Lord knows that I want this thing called BV to go away, and STAY away :)!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)