CureZone   Log On   Join
Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
H8spharmaceuticals Views: 179,823
Published: 11 years ago

Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

hi,

I've had BV for three months now. I am sick and tired of reading about this infection and only getting it as far as keeping it at bay. I am getting pretty desperate and I am looking for a final solution to this thing.

what have I taken: I was prescribed Metronidazole...it didn't do anything at all. I was then prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate, a localized Anibiotic, that also didn't work. Naturally, I quit the medicinal crap and started looking into homeopathic and herbal remedies. The home remedies have been the most successful.

I have:
douched with hydrogen peroxide to keep the discharge at bay.
I have douched with vinegar and baking soda to help lower my ph. (separate from the hydrogen peroxide,of course)
I have used tea tree oil on a tampon and without, as a means to kill the discharge and smell. It has worked greatly but it doesn't allow for my body to naturally fight it off by itself.

I have taken herbal supplements in attempts to "regrow" my original vaginal flora.

I have taken:
regular L.Acidophilus found in yogurt and in tablets. I have taken both. Nothing.
I have taken Jarrow's Fem dophilus, which contains L.rhamnosus and L. reuteri. nothing.
I have taken, Nature's Way Primadophilus, which contains L. Acidophilus, L.rhamnosus, and L.reuteri. nothing
I have used Bio Fem Active gel, which I purchased from the UK to help lower my pH, not only has this not worked but it has allowed for a nice warm damp place for the BV to regrow!
I am now taking Swanson's Fem Flora which contains, L.reuteri, L.rhamnosus, L.acidophilus, L.casei, L.fermentum, Lactococcus, and L.plantarum.

By the way, the stuff listed above are probiotics. I suspect that the Antibiotics that I took at first from the dotcor simply worsened my body's chance at repopulating the "good" bacteria.

I am FURIOUS. I WANT AN ANSWER TO GET RID OF THIS AWFUL THING. NO WOMAN SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS. IF YOU HAVE AN ANSWER, A SOLUTION, PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

AND I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET, DO NOT TELL ME I SHOULDN'T BE DOUCHING, THIS WILL ONLY LEAD ME TO SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER EVER HAD BV SO BE QUIET!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)