CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

27denise Views: 179,812
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,690,584

Re: Battling Bacterial Vaginosis

yes I tried all of the same things you tried then I finally broke down and bought the online book claiming to be able to cure BV. Basically what I found out is that BV is not a vaginal problem at all, it is a nutritional problem. So forget Antibiotics , forget douching, I do take folic acid because hey, it can't hurt, but the rest is up to your diet and baking soda. Yes baking soda. No you don't douche with it, you drink it. But this has to be done carefully. ONLY drink baking soda (8 oz of water with 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda stirred in) on an empty stomach or it will interfere with food digestion and cause a bunch of problems you don't even want to deal with. So one hour before you eat, or 4 hours after you eat. And you have to stick with a fairly basic (opposite of acidic) diet. And the only things that are basic are vegetables. Grains, sugars, meats, and dairy are acidic. But I didn't buy into the whole vegan diet because one, I love meat, and two, grains are heavy in a vegan diet so you don't gain much and grains raise your insulin levels and put you at risk for diabetes (I should know, I'm also a diabetic) So I discovered the perfect food for me was salads. Spinach is your best friend. So with every meal I have a salad chock full of spinach, lettuce, brocolli, cucumbers, kale, celery, tomatoes, every kind of vegetable I can get my hands on fresh and organic, because I believe toxins also play a role in BV and all diseases. Then I have a small serving of meat, preferable wild or organic/grass fed, and the more wild alaska salmon the better (no mercury) After a month of religiously using the baking soda every morning and every night and no BV recurrances, I slowly started cutting back on it and now my body is able to maintain it's PH with just my low acidity diet of salads and a little meat. Dairy is very acidic (which includes eggs) and I found I felt tired after eating it so I cut it out too even though I LOVE dairy, but I just feel a lot better without it. so that is the cure that I found. And remember potatoes, corn, beans are actually very high in starch so not included in vegetables because they are just Sugar and will throw your PH off as quickly as sugar. So if you are able to stick to the diet of lots of vegetables, preferably organic, a little bit of meat and cut out the grains and sugars, you can be free of this problem, for good. Good luck and good health to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)