CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Home remedy for cysts/abscesses

KarenF Views: 151,661
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,130,649

Re: Home remedy for cysts/abscesses

I was so thankful for the brave women that have contributed to this subject and shed so much light on how to self-manage this awful cyst. I read every post and wrote them all down and based on what I had on hand I ended up taking Mucinex D and drinking a lot of water, also started the Antibiotic the doctor ordered although she told me my cyst was really large and really deep with no visible cause or opening. Doctor scheduled me to see GYN next week for surgical procedure. By next day was certain I would have to go to ER due to bowel obstruction. Just as I was seriously scared and praying I massaged this giant lump while soaking and it moved out leaving a much smaller less painful bulge. I am certain that the great improvement in getting the cyst to move was the Mucinex D. I am now using Vicks between cotton with hot pad to continue removal process. Further, someone mentioned this may be a result of yogurt, which coincidently I had just before the cyst developed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)