CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Home remedy for cysts/abscesses

fotha Views: 184,349
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,034,821

Re: Home remedy for cysts/abscesses

I suggest you guys should not just try, but USE this remedy Phoebe suggests here.
I tried to get the mixture myself but I couldn't get witch hazel in Nigeria. So I googled witch hazel to find out what it does and try to see if I could get an alternative herb here. Then I realized its specific functions matched those of a herbal cream available here. So I tried it, and voila! It disappeared within 2-3 applications. I felt a mild pain the first day but subsequently, none. It flattened in less than 3 days!
In fact, it unblocked the opening that must have been blocked and the gland functions normally now. It doesn't build up anymore, its painless, and most of all it functions normally. Nigerian babes out there suffering from bartholin's gland inflammation, you don't need to subject yourself to a surgical blade, pain and thousands of Naira! All you need is just 100 naira. Go to a chemist and ask for authentic herbal cream. Or better still, when you see those guys that hawk them, buy one. I still can't believe that I have been suffering for the past 2 years all because of 100 Naira! I would have just subjected myself to severe pains and loss of money!
Thanks Phoebe. Your remedy will save lots of lives and pains and for each person this post helps, am sure the Almighty God will reward you a hundred fold.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)