CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

The Hunter Views: 11,522
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,100,125

Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

You say, I at least agree with the last statement.

and I will repeat it .....

"I say to him let ones conscience be their guide and pray to the Almighty for guidance for one is wasting their time asking man."

You then say .....

"One only has to ask them self, why don't they allow their young grandchildren to watch p 0 r n or extreme violence. Do you not understand that at any age a spirit of p 0 r n or violence can embed itself within our minds? Do you not see people addicted?"

Who said anything about "young grandchildren"?

You talk of violence as though I condone it or at least not understand the immorality of it, when the USA allows it's people to own guns to defend themselves which to me is preposterous, yet condemns people playing a game of GTA.
For God's sake where are you all coming from?

Another example is prostitution (the oldest profession in the world). A woman sells herself to stave off starvation to her family because that is all that's left for her to do.
Some idiot then comes along and calls her "filthy" and condemns her for "lack of morals"
When are some people going to get real.
Yes it's alright for those who stand on the 'moral high ground' to look down upon the wretched poor, good grief!

No Refreshed, I do not condone any so-called wrong doing, but what I cannot stand are hypocrites in this world who say one thing but do another.

Do you wish me to remind you of the church and it's 'moral high ground'? I know you don't but I say to that young man read about the "Holy Trinity" not the 'holier than thou hypocrites'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.387 sec, (1)