CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

refreshed Views: 10,139
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,100,103

Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

In other words, he knows he is doing something that may not be right for his mind. Surely no one thinks that the video game is anything but worldly...right? It sure isn't spiritual.

You say the man can separate good from bad. That may be true. But you are missing the point about how such things slowly shape our minds. I'm not saying that you play one game or watch one raunchy movie is going to make a person unstable. It's the whole package that the world throws at us. The more we embrace the world, the more the evil spiritual "world" brainwashes us. You will only notice these things once you step away from it and see the difference in your life...otherwise people will condone every little thing the world hands us on a silver platter. Even as much as I hate saying this....stepping away from the computer/internet is a breath of fresh air. :)

If he is a christian, his world is mine. Besides, I may not have been a paraplegic but I experienced multiple sclerosis and asked God to show me what to do to heal and I was healed in less than a few years. God even heals some people instantly. But I feel God wanted me to learn from my journey of healing, so I could inspire others to not give up. Either way, my faith grew and if God had not healed me, I know that the journey only brought us closer together.

I not sure you are following the scripture I posted the way I intended. Prostitute can represent anything worldly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)