CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

bigman88 Views: 10,107
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,101,162

Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

I didn't know my granpa too well; he was hospitalized from Alzheimer's when i was a toddler up until when he died in 98. He stare at me when my grandma or mom would take me to visit him. He wasn't able to speak, but i remember that he would just stare intensely at me, so i think he was saying "hello grandson". I think... my grandma did say he was harsh and ignorant at times.

Unfortunately at that age, i was bored to death being stuck in a smelly hospital room with some old guy who didn't talk. I wish i had the patience to know him when i was younger.

Yeah i did find out last month. I always like picking my grandparents brains about back in their day. I was quite shocked because it is just jarring to find out a member of your family was into that crap. I friends whose parents or grandparents were into it.

I don't know how faithful to God my grandpa was, i hope he was. I know in freemasonry and it's subdivisions, they disregard God, or they mess around with his word.

It's just my grandmas description of how he came home every Thursday does not elicit any positive imagery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)