CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

The Hunter Views: 11,511
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,100,058

Re: Will God mind me playing Grand Theft Auto 5?

Refreshed, you say .....

"I feel he knows what would be best for himself. After all it's his mind that he is opening to the world."

Well that might be the case but he asked, did he not?
Are you not contradicting yourself by adding your tuppence
worth, lol.

Again you say ....

"Asking God to guard our minds is very important but we are told not to put God to the test. By indulging in things that bring the world more and more into our minds and bodies, we are definitely putting God to the test."

Refreshed, your world is not his world nor mine. He is paraplegic from a traumatic spinal injury, severely restricted and I see people telling him and myself that playing GTA isn't healthy or safe, how do you conclude that?
After my sons finish their game do you think they flit around the streets and create mayhem then find a prostitute to satisfy their filthy minds? lol.

It's as if when one watches a programme on TV and then acts it out. I think this young man can separate the good from the bad, for that's what it's all about is it not?

If you people keep inundating this person with trite rubbish like this scripture about how allowing a prostitute to invade our bodies, also invades our oneness with God.
Is that not asking God to guard our minds also?

I think he just might return to alien beings from Nibiru/Planet X Refreshed where he finds none of this.

I say to him let ones conscience be their guide and pray to the Almighty for guidance for one is wasting their time asking man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)