CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Problem

itchydude Views: 32,364
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 7,299

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Problem

Hello HY (and all DE sufferers);

I have had moderate-to-severe DE for over ten years and have seen roughly six Dermatologists during this period. Prior to my most recent visit, I was prescribed Clobetasol and went through the machinations of wrapping my feet in Saran wrap and using latex gloves for my hands. While it helped, it never provided any substantive improvement and I pretty much concluded that DE was going to be the bane of my existence for the rest of my life.

But two months ago, I saw a Dermatologist who prescribed an old, first generation antihistamine (Hydroxyzine- Vistaril and Adarax are brand names)and the results have been stunning. I immediately began to see improvement and within a month my symptoms disappeared!!!!

It's a bit early to DE CLARE victory but I have never gone this long without symptoms so I am extremely hopeful. I will provide an update in a month or so. Good luck to all who are fighting the DE battle and at the very least I hope my post provides hope to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)